Support Our School

If you have a Stop-n-Shop Card, you can link it to PS 196, so that a portion of your purchases will help our school.

• Visit www.stopandshop.com, click on SIGN INMANAGE MY ACCOUNT, SAVINGS & REWARDSto create or log into your on-line account.
  • If you have a Stop & Shop Card but do not know your 13-digit Stop & Shop Card number, call the Stop & Shop Card Hotline at 1-877-366-2668 and select Option #1.  The representatives will be able to provide you your Stop & Shop Card number.
  • If you need a Stop & Shop Card, please visit your local store to obtain one or click here: I NEED A STOP & SHOP CARD. It can take up to seven (7) days for a new card to get into the system.  After your first purchase, it can take an additional seven days to see the points from your initial purchase to appear on your receipt.

Our school number is 08485.  Don’t forget to have your family and friends link their cards, too!

Image result for amazon smileIf you purchase goods on Amazon, make sure to use Amazon Smile (http://smile.amazon.com).  Using the charity search on the Smile page, type in Parents Association of PS196Q. Next, select “Parent Booster USA Inc. Parents Association of PS196Q.”  The Smile program will donate 0.5% of all eligible purchases, which will  go directly to the Parents Association.  Please Note:  You must shop through SmileAmazon.com, NOT the standard site or app, to generate donations.

Image result for td bank  The Parents Association is a participating member of TD Bank’s Affinity  Program.  If you or anyone in your family opens a new account at TD Bank (or already has an account), let them know you have a student at PS 196Q and  your accounts can earn money to support our Parents Association.

Can You Spare Some Paper? 

We are always in need of copy paper, so if you can find a great sale, please bring in a pack or two.  Thanks!!

3 Comments

1. Dear PS. 196. I went to elementary school back in the early 1980’s. Now I live in California and I wanted to purchase school spirit items such as hats, tee-shirts, hoodies, etc? Please let me know if you sell such items.

• Hi, actually, I’m not sure if people outside of school can purchase spirit wear, since the orders are delivered in school. I will reach out to the Parents Association, and have them get back to you. ~Ms. Koatz, assistant principal