How would you like to WIN ALL these PRIZES?
ONE LUCKY winner will get ALL of these great prizes in a family bag of fun! (A game of Slimeball Dodgetag, a basketball, 4 backpacks, t-shirts for the whole family, a water bottle and a to-go coffee mug.)
The last day for the Math-a-thon is Friday, March 22nd, and we hope YOU will participate. If you don’t want to sign up online, you can send in money for the Math-a-thon in a sealed envelope to Ms. Koatz (Checks should be made out to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.) Everyone who contributes (whether it’s a dollar or $1,000) will be entered to win all of these great prizes. This is IN ADDITION to the prizes you can win from St. Jude’s for participating (see prizes here: Mathathon 2019 Prizes-qarq3v)
Although it is optional, we hope everyone will help the children of St. Jude’s. Every penny we collect goes straight to help children suffering from life-threatening illnesses.
We would like to participate. What should we do?
- Register online at http://fundraising.stjude.org/ps196q2019
- Ask family, friends and co-workers to contribute.
- BY MARCH 22nd hand in your envelope to Ms. Koatz—You will write down how much you’ve donated online and include any cash or checks.
- Note that any checks need to be made out to: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Parents, ask your companies if they have matching funds for St. Jude’s!
What if we have more questions? Please email Ms. Koatz (firstname.lastname@example.org). She’s our Math-a-thon Coordinator.